Special Events Calendar
Meetings & Makeups
Photos - Annual
Club Officers & Directors
Five Avenues of Service
What We Do
Becoming A Member
Beer Booth Repository
KIDS READ INFO
Rotary International News
|Other Useful and Interesting Web Sites - Beer Booth Repository|
|print this page|
This page is a shared resource for the10 Yolo County Rotary Clubs that have historically partnered on the operation of the Rotary Beer Booth.
Please direct questions, suggestions, or comments about this web page to Gary Wegener, Committee Chair, at 530 908 4914
Committee member representatives as of 6/20/19
In 2015, the club Presidents enacted a set of Operating Guidelines and Procedures, for this Inter-Club Committee. In addition, Dean provided a Procedures Manual in 2019 (which undoubtedly will evolve as a 'living document' based on lessons learned over time.
The following subfunctions were subsequently established by the committee. The intent has been to re-evaluate the need each year:
Chair: Gary Wegener
Website: Gary Wegener
Treasurer: Vicki Faye
Members: the member representatives assist in resolving organizational details and to coordinate their club's signups for the booth at the fair, to insure assigned slots are filled. They fill a Shift Supervisor slot during the fair.
- Project and Financial Reports:
- for 2015
- for 2016
- for 2017
- for 2018 Paver Project Completion Report
- In May 2019, the beer booth committee funds ($1998.97 in operating funds and $3659.96 in project reserves for a total of $5658.93) were transferred to a new, no fee checking account in First Northern Bank (Woodland) in a subaccount under the Woodland Sunrise EIN/main account. Vicki Faye, Woodland Sunrise Rotarian, is the new Beer Booth Committee Treasurer, and Lynn Jepsen, Woodland Sunrise Rotarian/Treasurer, will maintain separate records in QuickBooks,to simplify rolling the beer booth operation into Woodland Sunrise Rotary's tax returns. (GW 6/20/19)
- 20190620 Bank Statement Assets/Liabilities (Balance: $5658.93)
- for 2019
- 2021 financial update (2020 and 2021 fairs cancelled; no beer booth)
Tentative projects on the wish list to enhance the use of the Rotary Park area (note these need coordination with and approval from the Fair Board).